Thursday, April 4, 2013

little human talk

"wonder why we couldn't go to the game?"
 "wait, why couldn't we go?"
 "Duuude, I think we're getting sweet potatoes for lunch!"
 "Trust me, there way better than peas."
 Dom: "Haha looks like peas to me!"
"Why do you just get sweet potatoes?"
 Dom: "Can you even eat them, you don't have any teeth?"
"Haha Dom, did you just poop? Cause I sure did!" 
"How do you like those peas now mom."


                                 (Celebrating Jackson's 6 month birthday with cousin Dom.)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet six months - looking forward to what the next 6 will bring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these two have me melting! can't believe little man is 6 months old already - can't wait to kiss those cheeks soon :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 months already!? Oh my goodness.. He is adorable. and getting way to big! I need to see you both again, asap!

    ReplyDelete